Saturday 27 February 2010

It's still my favourite etsy listing ever...

I saw this a while back and it must have been relisted or something similar, as it's showing up as recently listed on etsy. It's a good job that I don't have anywhere to put this at the moment because I'm sorely tempted to buy it, even with the $749 price tag. I think it's worth every penny quite frankly. 

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25677001

I'm totally in love with it, more than I can really emphasise. It's pretty and confusing and uncomfortable all wrapped up into one, but it's just exquisite.  As I said, if I had the cash to splash, it would most certainly go on this. 

I was scanning a few bits and bobs on etsy as a lot of folk I'm following on twitter sell their goods on there when I remembered this. Wasn't too hard to find by searching for octopus chandelier. etsy itself is still new territory to me in terms of buying and selling. I'm much more an eBay lover, and etsy still seems very American-orientated but I might look into it in the future. That is, if in the future I'm going to have more than 24 hours in my days :) 

I'm out for a few hours, in dire need of beauty sleep. 

Sweet dreams

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment