Friday 26 February 2010

Hair flowers - what I've been making lately.

I craft pretty much everyday but this is what I've been up to lately. You can find more by checking 'toxilox' out on facebook, there's a page full of albums and more on the profile too :)

 

This is the most recent, I made it yesterday and I actually sold it within about 10 minutes of putting the pic up online. 


This one is one of my favourites. It features a flower made from a lovely hand crocheted piece in the most gorgeous mohair yarn. I added this one to an elasticated headband, and finished it with a button centre.


Another fave! Two ivory roses, and ivy. Hand bound and sewn together, finished with a padded, felt piece, and again attached to an elasticated headband. I think this would be perfect for a wedding, or formal occasion. 

These are just a few bits of what I've been up to lately - I'll add more here and there in the coming weeks :) 

Still lylt ;)

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment